Your Dog Is A Wolf
β€’
πŸ“½ by @goodlucan

These are actually hybrids, estimated at 70% pure timberwolf – the other 30% is malamute.

Given the chance, every dog will do this.

Try it! Stop feeding it for a week, it’ll start looking at you like a glazed ham with all the trimmings!

I’d like to point out that these dogs aren’t starving (they’re wild as shit) and the owner of this video did not throw the chicken to the dogs, this just happened and he was there to catch it on video.

Another thing I’d like to clarify: I love dogs, but more importantly I respect their capability to snap back to being little savages if need be. Even the small ones.

Ahhhhhh, feels good to be back!

PS: if this video gets taken down, it will be backed up at our new website, the link is in our bio